Monday, December 28, 2015

FELIZ. ANO. NOVO. (HAPPY. NEW. YEAR.)

Hey Everybody!!

Well, I hope that everybody had a good Christmas! This week was kinda slower for missionary work because everybody is traveling, but it was still a pretty good week! We have a HUGE area here in Petrolina. So we always have things to do!! We have a lot of people to teach, but this week no one was home.  i hope they return soon! 

Christmas went really well, i was able to skype with my family. It sure was nice to see and be able to talk to them and see that all is going well with them! 

Yesterday, I turned 20 years old so my companion and I made another cake! 

Well that's about it for the week! I hope that everybody has a Happy New Year!! Thanks for everything! Talk to you guys next week. Oh yeah we found this lizard in out house..

Much Love, 
Elder Nickerson





No comments:

Post a Comment