Monday, December 14, 2015

CHEGOU.

Hey everybody!!

Well, it has been a good week.

First off our fridge finally arrived after 4 or 5 weeks without a fridge.... but the store sent the wrong one!!!  Inside our house is 220 and the fridge is only 110. The store won't exchange it. So we have to buy a converter.

This week we were able to baptize José, my companion's first baptism. He was excited!!! And so was I. I also made pancakes and hash browns this week.   They didn't turn out how my mom cooks them, but it was good to taste a little food from home!

I can't believe that Christmas is already arriving here. I'm excited to be able to Skype home. Next Monday we won't be able to email home because the mission moved our P-Day to Christmas day. So it will be a little different next week but it will be good.

Well, that's about it for the week. Tonight we are heading to Salvador and will travel on a bus all night to arrive there tomorrow morning.  We have transfers and our Christmas Conference. My companion and I will stay one more transfer together.

Well, I hope that everything is well with you guys. If I can't send another email before Christmas, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Feliz Natal para todos e feliz ano novo. Tchau até o proximo. (Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year. Bye till next time.)

Remember the true meaning of Christmas. Talk to you guys later bye!

Love,

Elder Nickerson


No comments:

Post a Comment