Monday, January 4, 2016

THE. HAPPIEST. PEOPLE. I. KNOW.

Hey! 

I hope everybody had a good week and Happy New Year! This week has been good for us!! We were able to find two new families, one with 8 people and the other with 3, that we started teaching.  They didn't go to church so hopefully this week we can work with them and get them to church! 

New Years went good here!!! There were a lot of fire works in the streets!! And of course, it keeps getting hotter and hotter here!! 

This week I have a meeting in Salvador that I will go to with some other elders here in Petrolina.  We will have to travel again all night on a bus to get there. Well thanks for all!  Hope everybody is doing well and I will talk to you guys next week!

Love, 
Elder Nickerson

“Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others. By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves.” Gordon B. Hinckley, Whosoever Will Save His Life, Ensign, August 1982.





No comments:

Post a Comment