Monday, March 30, 2015

TOOLS. AND. INSTRUMENTS.

Hey!!! 

This has been a good week. 

Today we were able to hike this mountain behind our house, haha!!! And I found this huge ant.



We had zone conference in Feire De Santana and it is a 12 hour bus ride one way. The bus is very bumpy and we didn't get much sleep. The zone conference was really great and the best part of the week is I finally received some mail. 


This week we were able to find a couple families and will teach them this week. It is always exciting finding new families and people to share the gospel with.  It is really what makes your mission. 


My companion and I were walking down the street this week.  I asked if he want to catch a bus because it was getting late.  He said lets walk. So we walked! And while we were walking we found this family and talked to them. We asked them if they belonged to a church and they said not yet, but they were looking and was really interested in ours. 


My companion said he just had a feeling that night that we needed to walk. So that was pretty cool. It was a huge testimony to me that the Lord is aware of all of us and that as missionaries we are really just tools and instruments in his hands. 


If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.  - John 7:17


The gaining of a strong and secure testimony is the privilege and opporutnity of every individual member of the Church. Service in behalf of others, study, and prayer lead to faith in this work and then to knowledge of its truth.  


Well, that is about it for this week. Talk to you guys soon.

Much love,

Elder Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment