Friday, October 31, 2014

ONE. MONTH. DOWN.

Hey Everybody!!

I have been at the CTM for a month now. It's crazy how the time has flown by. This week a district that our district was really close to left. So that was kinda sad. There were a lot of cool guys in it.  I leave here on November 11th.  I only have like a week and half.  I'm ready to leave. Sick of my companion. He has talked to president a couple times from other people complaining about him. He won't listen to anybody.

This week we got 88 new Brazilians here at the CTM and 50 new Americans that have been waiting for their visas for over a year. All the Brazilians are really straight forward. We got to go to the federal police station and get our license so we can proselyte on the street legally.

I overheard a Brazilian saying that on average here 3 people die here a week on the motorbikes. The bikes are crazy. They fly all over honking their horns weaving in and out of traffic.  We are careful on the street. We walk in a big group so nothing to worry about now.  I wasn't able to mail those letters last week.  The post office was closed.  And no, nothing fun for Halloween. They don't trick or treat or anything here. 

Today we went to the Sao Paulo temple and I got to watch the movie with my aunt and uncle in it again and it was even in English.


Sao Paulo

It's cool to see them playing in it. The langauge is coming along. I learn more and more everyday and can am starting to understand them better.

My hair is growing good, and will need cut before I leave by the barber here in town, and my finger is doing okay.

Mom and Dad, I love you guys! Thanks for all the things and letters. I will mail my pictures today!! Love you. I will keep up on my pills and quit biting my nails! Just remember, I'm on the Lord's team. He will watch out for me!! I love you guys and I know the gospel is true! Love you all!!

They are kicking me off, bye, love you guys!!

Thanks for all the support and letters and emails.

Talk to you guys later!!! Love, Elder Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment