Monday, July 11, 2016

RETURNING. TO. PETROLINA.

Hey Everybody,
Well this week was kinda hard for us here. We had a baptism marked and it fell through at the last minute.   So we were sad about that. 

Found out that for my last six weeks I will be returning to Petrolina! I will be in a different area and will be Zone Leader now. Sad that I am leaving here but cool to try new things. 

My new companion will be Elder Almeida and I already lived with him before.  He is really cool!!!

Well, I don't have much time today. I still have to finish packing my bags and will head to my new area.  

Got my plane tickets last week and I will be home August 26th. Time will pass very fast. Glad I still have six weeks to serve out Savior. Hope you guys are all doing well. 

Talk to you guys later.

Love, 
Elder Nickerson











No comments:

Post a Comment