Monday, July 18, 2016

LAST. AREA.

Hey Everybody!!

Well, I got into my last area in the mission. It is around 9 hours from Salvador, and we traveled all night to get here. When we got in our area we found out everything was a mess. 

My companion, Elder Almeida, and I are opening this area. The last Elders that were here left the area a mess and they didn't leave any investorgators for us.  We are having a lot of the members telling us they didn't like them. It is basically like we are starting everything from zero. 

But things are already going well. This Sunday we were able to get 6 investorgators to church, including a family, and we were able to meet the members a little more. 

Things are going well and it will be a good area to finish my mission in because there is a lot of work to do! Time is getting close! Talk to you guys later. 

Com Amor, Elder Nickerson

Picture of my new comp and our house!











No comments:

Post a Comment