Monday, June 6, 2016

UPS. AND. DOWNS.

Hey everybody!!
Well this week has had its ups and downs!!
 
First off the baptism we had marked for this week didn't work out.  He ended up traveling.  But hopefully they will be baptized soon. A family we have been teaching left a little while ago and should arrive any minute now, so I am excited for them to return.

We have a few other people that are starting to progress, so hopefully they keep progressing. I love this gospel with all my heart and am so grateful for the opportunity I have to share the knowledge with others.  I know this is the Lord's work and I am happy to be a part of it each and every day. 

That's about it for the week. Here are a few pictures a service project we were able to with!! Hope you guys are all doing well. My time is getting close to coming to an end.  It is a bitter sweet feeling.  I'mm sad and excited.. T

I will talk to you guys soon. Have a good week.
Com Amor, Elder Nickerson












No comments:

Post a Comment