Monday, May 30, 2016

RAINING. SEASON. HAS. ARRIVED.

Hey Everybody!! 

Well, not a lot has changed this week. First off, we found out that my companion and I will be staying here for another transfer together.  I am excited about that!! 

This last week our chapel got broken into. The guy didn't steal much just curtains, a phone, and a few wall cameras. They already found out who did it. The day after he robbed the church, he stopped my companion and I in the street asking for help. He is addicted to drugs and can't stop using drugs. It's not the first or second time that he has robbed the church. 

This week our baptisms we had marked didn't work out. We had to remark them again, but soon they should be baptized. 

Well, that's about it for the week. Can't believe in 3 months I will be home. Time is passing faster and faster. Have a good week. Talk to you guys later. 

Com Amor, Élder Nickerson










No comments:

Post a Comment