Monday, April 25, 2016

ANOTHER. WEEK. BITES. THE. DUST.

Hey everybody!! 

Well, like always, another week flew by. This week has been really good for us here. The best day was yesterday!  We have been teaching a lot of people, but it as been hard getting them to church.  Sunday it all seemed to work out and we were able to have 10 of our investigators at church.  After sacrament meeting I had a couple tell me to mark next week, because they will be back!!  Sure glad they enjoyed it. 

Lately, I have been able to see the Lord's hand in the work helping us. Sure am grateful for missionary work and for the opportunity I have to be here helping the Lord in his work. 

We should have another baptism this week, I always pray those commitment dates work out. Talk to you guys later. Thanks for everything!
Love, 

Elder Nickerson







No comments:

Post a Comment