Monday, April 11, 2016

WEIRD. SPEAKING. ENGLISH. NOW.

Hey everybody!!
This week has went well for us here. First off, we were able to have a baptism. We have been working with some less actives and this week we met with him.  He said he wanted to baptise his son, so we were able to help him and we were able to get him baptized. 

This week we were able to find a lot of people at home and were able teach a lot of people. We also did a split with our zone leaders and I was able to stay with an American.  It was nice to speak some English throughout the day....it's kinda weird speaking english now.
We also have two more investorgators this week that have a baptism date set.  The last time we talked to them everything was going well, so I hope they will follow through.

That's about it for the week. Sorry, I dont have much time today to write. Next week we will have transfers again and not sure if I will leave or stay. I have been here longer then my companion. Be safe with all.   Talk to you guys later.
Love, Elder Nickerson









No comments:

Post a Comment