Monday, April 13, 2015

IT. HAS. BEEN. A. MARVELOUS. EXPERIENCE.

Well, once again, this week has been a good one.
 
The weather was a lot cooler and it rained more than usual. That sure helps a lot with the heat. We were blessed this week! We were able to find three families to start teaching. Everybody in the families accepted the baptismal invite and have been reading the Book of Mormon.  It was cool to see everyone all really excited about the gospel. However, when it came Sunday we only had 3 investigators show up to church. That is okay though, that means we just have to keep doing the Lord's work.

 
 
This week one of the families we were teaching told us her prayers have been answered. She said her and her husband know without a doubt that the Book Of Mormon is true. They need to get married before they can get baptized. And for the last 3 weeks we have had an English class in our church teaching people that want to learn a little English. The church here is just a house that has been made into a church and it doesn't have a piano.
 
I have really enjoyed my time here in Barreiras. This transfer ends in 1 week and I have been here for 4 transfers now, so I think my odds of leaving are high. I don't know how much time I will have next week to write. Just know I love you guys. Talk to you guys later!!
 
Eu amo voces. Eu sou muito grato pelo oppurtidade eu tinha servir aqui. Foi um experiencia maraviliosa. (I love you.  I am very grateful for my opportunity to serve here.  It has been a marvelous experience.)

Thomas S. Monson said, "We are the Lord's hands here upon the earth, with the mandate to serve and to lift His children."
 

Love Èlder Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment