Monday, November 2, 2015

GRATEFUL. TO. BE. A. MISSIONARY.

We just got back from the beach. It was really cool but really really hot. 








This week has been good for us here. I hope that everybody had a Happy Halloween. 




This week has been kinda crazy!  One day this week my companion and I left our house and had a group of people a few houses down from our house gathered together. I guess our neighbor lived alone and she died and ended up staying in her house for 3 or 4 days dead. When we were walking by, they were putting her body in the truck and she was really over-weight, so we ended up helping lift her in the truck.  It was weird to see a body that went rotten. It stunk so bad. I felt bad for her. There was also a guy in shock, I think from seeing her. It was kinda a crazy experience. 

This week we were able to find a few new people to teach and they accepted baptism dates. That is always cool. This is the last week in the transfer here and I have been here for 5 transfers, so I think I have a pretty high chance that I will get transferred. 

That's about it for the week. It's crazy time keeps passing faster and faster. I sure am grateful for the chance I have to be a missionary. I hope you guys are all well. Talk to you guys later.

Much Love, Elder Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment