Monday, October 26, 2015

JOHNNY. HE'S. ON. THE. WALL.

Hey Everybody!!  

Well this has been a good week.

First off we had a meeting in Feira De Santana and we got to listen to Elder Jairo Mazzagardi from the Quorum of the Seventy. It was really good. I really enjoyed what he taught us. He talked to me a little and he knew a lot of cities and places in Idaho.

We were also able to get our mail and I got some things from my family, haha, and I got this fake deer head to put on the wall, it's funny!!  

Today we don't have much time. We are going to another city to have a p day with our zone, so we will be leaving here soon. 

That's about it for the week. We have some investorgators that are doing well and keep progressing, so hopefully soon we can baptise them. 

The weather here is still getting hotter, summer is arriving. 

This picture is a coconut that I got and had to cut the outside to get the coconut out. 

Well talk to you guys later. I'm grateful to be here and spread the gospel. Hope all is well with you guys. Thanks for all. 

Love, Elder Nickerson


Peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all they foes - D&C 121:7-8










No comments:

Post a Comment