Monday, September 28, 2015

MARCOS. WAS. BAPTIZED.

Hey everybody!!


Well . . . . we found out Saturday that my companion and I will be staying here for one more transfer. I have been here 6 months and next transfer I will have been here for 7 and a half months. The time that I have been here has passed really fast.   Feels like I have only been here 2 transfers.    

This past week we also had a meeting with our president and our zone in Feira De Santana. It was a really good meeting. I can't believe it has already been a year since I left my house. Feels like I just left yesterday. Time just keeps passing faster and faster, and I am loving every minute of my mission.  
 

This week has been really good for us. We were able to get Marcos baptised and confirmed.  Also, he received the Priesthood on Sunday!! It was cool to get it all done for him. Haha, everybody here in the church is already talking about a mission to him.  That would be cool if he went on his mission. 


Well, that's about it for the week. Hope you guys are all doing well. Talk to you guys later. 





Com Amor, 
Èlder Nickerson








No comments:

Post a Comment