Monday, September 21, 2015

PESSOAS. PREPARADOS.

Hey Everybody! 

This week has been good and really fast. 

The weather here in Brasil is starting to change and is going into summer. So the rain is stopping and the heat is starting back up. It seems like I never stop sweating, so that gets pretty annoying. 

This week we were able to put baptism dates on 2 more guys and they are excited about the church. This week we were also able to help with service. All the houses here are made with brick and cement, so we were able to help a member on the inside of his house a little. 

We also made pancakes with our Branch President and ate them with peanut butter my mom sent me. It was good to taste some American food. This is the last week in this transfer and I have been here in Santo Amaro for 6 months.  There are good chances I will leave this area but who knows. 

Well, that's about it for the week. Thanks for all the love and support. I hope all is well with you guys. Talk to you guys later.

Much Love, 
Elder Nickerson






Great things are brought about and burdens are lightened through the efforts of many hands “anxiously engaged in a good cause.”

No comments:

Post a Comment