Wednesday, November 12, 2014

14. HOUR. BUS. RIDE.

Hey,  I'm just letting you guys know I made it to the town called Barreiras. It is about 14 hours from Salvador. We took a bus there and it took us all night. We were on the bus for 14 or 15 hours.

Mom, I got one of the packages with socks, candy, and a couple shirts, and that was all. Thank you. They said to keep sending all the stuff to the mission home but I will probably only get it every five or six weeks. Whenever transfers are.

My new companion's name is Elder Bailey from Tennessee. I like him a lot! He reminds me of Josh. It is soooo hot here. All I do is sweat. There are chickens running in the streets. I wish I could get the package with  the letters before December but I don't think I can.I should get them before Christmas tho. I have Pdays on Mondays so watch for my emails. 

Thanks for everything that you guys do.

Love you all, I have to get off. I am just letting u know I'm ok.

Love you all very much. Talk to you guys Monday. 

Elder Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment