Monday, February 8, 2016

CAMACARI.

Hey everybody!
 
Well, I'm in new city called Camacari in a area called Radial. I'm back close to Salvador and now I stand out a lot. Haha, the only white guy.
 
The area I am in is very big! My new companion is Elder J. Oliveira and he is from São Paulo. He has 3 months in the mission.
 
There are only my companion and I that live in the house.  The house is alright, the hot water in the shower doesn't work...but that's alright, it's always really hot here.
 
That's about it!  Things are going well and my companion seems cool, so that's always nice.
 
This is a picture of my companion and I at a baptism we had here this week. Hope you guys are all doing well. Talk to you guys later.
Love, Elder Nickerson

I'm learning you don't need to be perfect before you can be happy.  Try to be a little better today than you were yesterday and then try again tomorrow.



 



 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment