Monday, August 17, 2015

IT. WILL. ALL. WORK. OUT.

Sorry, I didn't write much last week! I didn't have much time. We had to wake up and catch a bus to another city.  

These past two weeks have been good. Today is the last day in this transfer here and I found out I will be staying here in Santo Amaro, and my companion will be leaving. 







There are 21 missionaries leaving this mission and only 12 new missionaries arriving. So they ended up closing an area here close to mine. Now we will only have 4 missionaries in our house, and I think my companion and I will work in both areas after this transfer.  

We have a lot of investigators right now we are working with.  But when it comes to Sunday and going to church, they don't want to go. But I know if we keep trying, it will all work out. 

I am excited to be able to share the gospel with the people of Santo Amaro one more transfer. Sunday we had a special sacrament meeting. People from the stake came and spoke.  They talked about missionary work. 

I got to make cookies this week.  There were peanut butter and so good!





It sure does make me glad and grateful to be where I'm at and to be able to serve our Savior. Thanks for all the love and support. Hope all is well with you guys. Talk to you guys later.

With Love, 
Èlder Nickerson


No comments:

Post a Comment