Monday, August 15, 2016

I. WILL. BE. HOME. SOON.

Hey everybody.!
Well, its hard to believe this will be my last normal P-Day on the mission.  Not sure if I will be able to email next week, so this may be my last email while I am on the mission. Sad that I am saying this already.  I am having mixed feelings about it all. 

Time sure has flown by very very fast for me. Sure am grateful for these two years that I have had to serve our Savior.  I never imagined how great a mission could be. Sure have enjoyed my time here in Brasil.  For all the people I have been able to meet and the things I have been able to learn. I have made memories that I will never forget and met people that will always remember. 

Sure am grateful for this time that I have had here. Grateful for the gospel in our lives and the things that we know. Can't believe it has already ended. Thanks for all the support you all gave to me. I will be getting home on the 26th. 

This week went well for us. First off, we were able to have a baptism on Saturday, and I was able to baptize him. That was coo to be able to baptise one more time on the mission. On Sunday we did a split and I was able to visit an area that I passed through ealier in my mission. We were able to attend sacrament meeting with the members one more time there. 

This week we have another baptism marked so I am praying everything will work out for him to be baptised. Well, that's about it for the week. Not sure if I can email next week, if not see you guys in person soon. :)

Thanks for all. Talk to you guys later.
Com Amor, Elder Nickerson








No comments:

Post a Comment